Packrafting in Costa Rica
Experience a 9-Day Jungle Expedition
SAVE 15% until Feb. 15th
$3,775 for 1, $3,565 pp for 2 or more (regular $4,195 pp)
Are you looking for a travel experience packed with challenge and adventure? On this trip you’ll explore true Costa Rican backcountry: the famous Pacuare River (including rarely paddled upper sections) and it’s spectacular valley.
Paddle your own packraft through non-stop, fun whitewater. Camp on the riverside in the rainforest.
You’ll gain skills, explore the jungle, and experience Costa Rica—far from the crowds.
Keep reading to discover how you’ll:
- enjoy an incredible adventure: learn how to paddle awesome whitewater and trek through the jungle.
- experience 3 nights expedition camping in hammocks, 2 nights in ‘El Nido del Tigre’ Eco Camp, 1 night at the Turrialba Volcano camp, 2 hotel nights in San Jose (first and last)
- learn about the tropical rainforest and local culture, from our expert naturalist, and local Indigenous people
- be led on the river by incredible guides: experienced, knowledgeable, welcoming—and great cooks!
- recharge in the evening: eat great food, lean back in your hammock, relax, and take it all in.
This packrafting trip includes all the specialized gear you need, and you don’t have to figure out any trip planning logistics. Just get your ticket to San Jose, Costa Rica. We’ll pick you up at the airport and drop you off at the end—everything in between is included.
Trip Details at a Glance9 days of tropical nature, culture, and whitewater adventure on the Rio Pacuare
SAVE 15% until Feb. 15th - $3,775pp for 1, $3,565pp for 2 or more (regular $4,195pp)
Departs FromSan Jose, Costa Rica
- March 23-31, 2019