Packrafting in Costa Rica
Experience a 9-Day Jungle Expedition
On this trip you’ll experience true Costa Rican backcountry: the famous Pacuare River (including rarely paddled upper sections) and it’s spectacular valley.
Paddle your own packraft through non-stop, fun whitewater. Camp on the riverside in the rainforest.
You’ll gain skills, explore the jungle, and experience Costa Rica—far from the crowds.
Keep reading to discover how you’ll:
- enjoy an incredible adventure—learn how to paddle awesome whitewater by packraft and trek through the jungle.
- explore the beautiful backcountry of Costa Rica that few people get to see
- experience 3 nights expedition camping in hammocks, 2 nights in ‘El Nido del Tigre’ Eco Camp, 1 night at the Turrialba Volcano camp, 2 hotel nights in San Jose (first and last)
- learn about the tropical rainforest and local cultures, from your expert guides
- be led on the river by incredible river pros—experienced, knowledgeable, and welcoming
- recharge in the evening—eat great food, lean back in your hammock, relax, and take it all in
You don’t have to figure out any trip planning logistics. Just get your ticket to San Jose, Costa Rica. We’ll pick you up at the airport and drop you off at the end—everything in between is included.